Sunday, February 5, 2012

Moving Pictures

No, I'm not going to write a post about one of the greatest rock albums ever.  Instead I'm going to treat you to a visual summary of my 20km excursion this morning.  It was a glorious day for the beginning of February with temperatures hovering just over zero.  The sun was shining, there was no wind and from this runner's point of view, it doesn't get any better than that!
Spit at Samuel Smith Park.  I never get tired of this view.

The path into the Rich Man's Land, Mississauga
Turn around point in Port Credit, Mississauga.

View of Lake Ontario from Port Credit.  On my way back.

Running along the Waterfront Trail. 
Herbie the Love Bug!  Hanging out in Lakefront Promenade Park.
Tempting....but I'm almost home.  Picked up the pace here and tried to get my last 12 minutes done in 10.

No comments: