1. Injinji socks. I remember when I first saw these and I thought that there was no way I could wear them. I didn't think I'd like the feeling of my toes being covered and separated. Boy was I ever wrong. Thanks to Lisa over at Yo Momma Runs, I won a couple of pairs and I have to say I'm a convert. Seriously. I've done 2 long runs in them and I've had NO blisters, nothing. If they manage to keep my toenails from going black, I may actually have to think about changing my blog name.
2. Zoot Ultra Tri Shorts. These are my go to shorts for pretty much everything from working out in the gym, to running, to cycling. They fit me really well, they're super comfortable, they have 2 handy pockets, the waistband doesn't dig and they don't give me sausage legs like other tri shorts do. Sausage legs are similar to muffin top in case you were wondering and much like muffin top, it's never really a good look. However, unlike muffin top, it can't really be camouflaged.
3. Garmin 910xt. I had been eyeing this for a while and after reading DC Rainmakers review on it, I was sold. I figured I'd probably find a deal on it at the Boston Marathon expo and sure enough I did so of course I bought it. It has been a slow process to figure it out, probably because I don't have the patience to read an entire manual from start to finish. Even without reading the manual, I've been able to easily navigate through the various settings and modes. I've used it running and cycling but have yet to take it in the water. That will happen this weekend when I do my first tri of the season. I love the fact that it actually fits on my wrist. My Forerunner 305 is a monster compared to this one and I can't wear it in the water.
4. Pro Compression Marathon socks. Yet another product I probably wouldn't have bought if 1) I hadn't heard so many good things about them 2) if they didn't have a super awesome deal way back in March (40% off and free shipping!) because really, I own way too many pairs of compression socks...however, I don't own a hot pink argyle pair so I felt I had to fill that void.
5. Oiselle Roga Shorts. Yeah I know I'm a bit late to the Oiselle party. I actually bought these shorts last summer and loved them back then. I busted them out recently, thanks to the weather finally warming up and that re-kindled my love affair with them. If I'm not wearing my zoot shorts, I'm wearing these. They are amazing. The fabric is nice and light, the underwear doesn't ride up my butt and the waistband is super comfortable. And they look good. I'm planning on adding another couple of pairs to my running wardrobe.
What things are YOU loving right now? Fill me in!